Tuesday, December 11, 2012

We AV8TED

So... I love collaborating with dope underground artists that I know in my heart are about to BLOW.  I present to you... DotTheOne.  Lyrical genius.  NO! He's not just a Rapper.  He is a story, he is a lifestyle... He is... Man, I'm lost for words.  You would understand exactly what I mean when you listen to one of my personal favorites "Sunset in New York."

We performed together at a BBQ this summer, where I first heard his soul on "Sunset in New York."  He nearly brought me to tears.  From that moment on, I knew I had to get in the studio with him.  He's currently working on his first official EP "AV8TD" and I had to rudely interrupt him and get him in the studio with me.  You can expect to hear a great collaboration between DotTheOne and I on my next EP which is a compilation of acoustic cover songs from all around the globe (more details on that in a new blog).

For the time being you can catch DotTheOne at:

Follow at DotTheOne

Let me know your thoughts on DOT!!!!!! Check us out below creating.....


No comments:

Post a Comment