Monday, December 10, 2012

Ruby Teams up w/ Pony Zion of MTV/ABDC's Vogue Evolution



My team is in the works of forming a linkage with Devon "Pony Zion" Webster, choreographer of MTV/ABDC Season 4 Vogue Evolution.  Harlem born and raised Pony, has choreographed for multi platinum R&B recording artist “Ashanti”,  “Shaggy”, the late hip hop star, “Big Pun”, and even the biggest selling female recording artist of all time, Mariah Carey.  He is also highly recommended by star choreographer Laurieanne Gibson ( I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER)  

Pony and I met as teenagers.  I was in a girl group at the time and he choreographed our shows.  Though it was supposed to be just business, I could not get enough of him and looked for him constantly outside of rehearsing.  We would talk about our favorite books such as "Conversations with God" and tap into what would begin the findings of our spiritual walks.  I even went to a few of his vogueing classes and learned how to duck walk, Lol.  Definitely need strong legs and above all confidence to nail the art of Vogueing.  Life has taken us up and down different pathways, but I am excited that we are being reunited by our successes.  I cannot wait to see what we come up with it.  After re-watching his "Took the Night" choreography on YouTube... I'm actually a bit scared->these dudes DEFY THE LAWS OF GRAVITY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment