Wednesday, July 23, 2014

#WeeklyGem Be Other-centered!

#TEAMGEMS, follow your intuition at ALL times.  Become acquainted with that inner what-you-ma-call-it that speaks to you and tells you when something is naturally for you.  Then... understand that what is for you, is really not yours... it is meant for OTHERS.  Your gifts are simply that.  Gifts to be given AWAY!  Within every opportunity, every blessing that God has given you lies an opportunity to touch the life of somebody else.  So think about, how are you making this happen in your life?

I do not work hard to brag.  That does not fill my soul.  But what does?  It's knowing that our experiences can be used to inspire others into fulfilling their purpose.  I am far from perfect.  Flaws?? Goodness, I have so many.   The great news is that in this present moment, we have constant opportunities to make better decisions and take our lives in a different direction.

Since I decided to make that change and believe in my potential; ever since I decided to REMEMBER who I am, many seeds that I have planted throughout time are beginning to sprout. So please, get motivated.  Get in alignment and move forward.  Get back in touch with who you are.  I plead with passion.

Follow the journey via my blog and/or website www.omgruby.net

All my love,

Rubes

P.S.  My certificate re-print came in the mail today... I'm feeling the excitement all over again.





No comments:

Post a Comment