Saturday, June 8, 2013

JCOLE -vs- KANYE WEST... Who would you pick?

My oh my, is it going to be an interesting summer in Hip Hop.  Set to drop on 6/18/13... #teamgems got an exclusive stream of J. Cole's project "Born Sinner" which is also available for preorder via iTunes and it is DOPE.  No, I am not being biased to the fact that I am featured on the chorus in 5 different cuts "Crooked Smile f. TLC" "Where's Jermaine? Skit" "Trouble" "Ni**z Know" and "Born Sinners"... lol, it really is a good hip hop album and when you dig into his lyrics, he's kicking knowledge and inspiring our generation, not to mention going toe-to-toe with one of Hip Hop's greatest, Kanye West.

Photo Retrieved Via
http://www.personamagazine.net/j-cole-vs-kanye-west/
Don't believe me?  Go and pre-order the album on iTunes.  I am telling you it is going to be an INSANELY HOT ALBUM, as if the summer isn't hot already on its own.  With Kanye's highly anticipated #YEEZUS project coming out as well, which I was blessed with the opportunity of also contributing too, I am ready for the HEAT WAAAVVE!  Kanye has already started promoting his first single "New Slaves" by randomly projecting its video on building sides throughout the world. I do not want to talk too much abut Kanye's project, I will let him surprise you...lol


Support the artists and check out their official site links below:

JCOLE Nation -vs- Kanye West  I cannot take sides :( Who would you pick?

Support me too and and check out my single "Runway" which was just recently added to 104.7 KISSFM




No comments:

Post a Comment